BYDPETE OEM Philips DiamondClean Black Replacement Heads – 4 Pack, DiamondClean,HealthyWhite,FlexCare,ProResults,HealthyWhite,EasyClean,Essence Gum Health models
- Removes up to 100 per cent more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Diamond Shaped bristles designed to optimise performance
- 44 per cent more bristles for a more thorough clean
- Medium stiff bristles provide a firm, but gentle experience
- Reminder bristles ensure you are getting an effective clean
- Head clicks on and off your brush handle for a secure fit and easy maintenance and cleaning
Philips Sonicare's Diamond Clean brush heads delivers the ideal plaque removal performance, removing up to 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The black brush heads are designed to complement DiamondClean Black toothbrush, and four are provided in the pack. Diamond-shaped bristles provide a greater surface area for an exceptional cleaning and whiter teeth in just one week. The diamond bristle heads have 44 per cent more bristles than Philips Sonicare's standard sized ProResults, providing you with both plaque removal and whiter teeth. The bristles are medium stiff, delivering a firm yet gentle cleaning experience, and the bristles gently fade in use to remind you when the brush head needs to be replaced.
Philips Sonicare brush heads are engineered to exacting standards, designed to work in partnership with the handles, with each part maximising the contribution of the other. Brush heads are made up of thousands of tiny filaments (or bristles), and each cluster of bristles is called a tuft. Bristles are made of good quality and soft nylon and are rounded at the top by diamond grinding wheels for safety and gentleness.
The heads come in two sizes
- Standard: For focused cleaning in areas of special need
- Mini: For orthodontic patients and those with smaller mouths.
Replace brush head every 3 months